HP Spectre XT Pro Ultrabook series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Available Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Spectre XT Pro Ultrabook Driver Downloads
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- HP Wireless Button Driver – (4.18MB)
- MediaTek (Ralink) Bluetooth Software Driver – (87.63MB)
- MediaTek (Ralink) Wireless LAN Adapter Driver – (29.34MB)
- HP AC Power Control Utility – (14.78MB)
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
- IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver – (41.66MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – (2.97MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver – (48.29MB)
- Intel Rapid Start Technology Driver – (2.89MB)
- Intel Smart Connect Technology – (20.65MB)
- Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver – (5.19MB)
- Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver – (151.72MB)
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (108.33MB)
- Broadcom Bluetooth Software – (236.76MB)
- Intel PROSet Bluetooth Driver – (98.46MB)
- Intel Wireless Drivers, Intel PROSet, and Intel My WiFi – (171.77MB)
- Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver – (5.61MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver – (11.09MB)
- Realtek Card Reader Driver – (11.29MB)
- HP Notebook System BIOS Update – (5.68MB)
- HP Support Assistant – (35.40MB)
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Spectre XT Pro Ultrabook Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Spectre XT Pro Ultrabook you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.