HP Pavilion x2 12-b100 Detachable PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Pavilion x2 12-b100 Detachable Driver Downloads For Windows
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Available Drivers & Software
- HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors) – (11.79MB)
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI – (22.24MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – (3.72MB)
- Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Client Driver – (19.29MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver – (63.31MB)
- Intel Chipset, Graphics, Camera and Audio Driver Pack – (208.73MB)
- Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver – (196.72MB)
- Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver – (17.58MB)
- Intel Serial IO Driver – (4.52MB)
- Intel Virtual Buttons Driver – (1.48MB)
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (199.25MB)
- Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers – (40.88MB)
- Realtek RTL8821CE Wireless LAN Driver – (14.42MB)
- Realtek RTL8xxx Series Bluetooth Driver – (58.67MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver – (11.86MB)
- Intel Platform ME Firmware Update – (30.54MB)
- CyberLink Power Media Player Software – (137.64MB)
- Cyberlink PowerDirector Software – (539.82MB)
- Intel Wireless Display Software – (122.75MB)
- HP Notebook System Keyboard Firmware Update – (2.17MB)
- HP System Event Utility – (18.32MB)
- HP Connection Optimizer – (3.62MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Pavilion x2 12-b100 Detachable Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Pavilion x2 12-b100 Detachable PC you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.