HP Pavilion g6-1280sk Notebook PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Software and Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Pavilion g6-1280sk Notebook Driver Downloads For Microsoft Windows 8
Driver Details for Windows 8 x32
- IDT High-Definition [HD] Audio Driver – (43.39MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – (2.49MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface [MEI] Driver – (31.87MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface [MEI] Driver – (9.66MB)
Graphics Drivers and Software
- AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver – (339.63MB)
- AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver – (211.29MB)
- Intel High-Definition [HD] Graphics Driver – (108.14MB)
- Intel High-Definition [HD] Graphics Driver – (86.25MB)
- NVIDIA High-Definition [HD] Graphics Driver – (292.11MB)
Mause, Keyboard and Input Devices Software
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (125.89MB)
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (105.82MB)
Network Drivers and Software
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver – (24.59MB)
- Intel Wireless Driver – (157.79MB)
- Qualcomm Atheros AR9000 Series Wireless LAN Driver – (31.67MB)
- Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0+HS Driver – (180.63MB)
- Realtek Local Area Network [LAN] Driver – (5.88MB)
- Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Driver – (22.25MB)
- Realtek Card Reader Driver – (11.19MB)
Firmware and Update
- Seagate Hard Drive Firmware Update – (29.51MB)
- Seagate Hard Drive Firmware Update – (28.13MB)
Software and Solutions
- HP Software Framework – (7.19MB)
- Hp Wireless Audio Manager – (8.52MB)
Multimedia and Software
- Cyberlink YouCam Software – (158.13MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Pavilion g6-1280sk Notebook Pc Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Pavilion g6-1280sk you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.