HP Pavilion 13-r000 x2 Detachable PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Software and Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Pavilion 13-r000 x2 Detachable PC Driver Downloads For Microsoft Windows
Compatible Microsoft Windows Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows 10
Driver Details For HP Pavilion 13-r000
Bios and System Firmware Settings
- Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver – (287.32MB)
- Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver – (169.27MB)
Driver and Software Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices
- HP Wireless Button Driver – (4.71MB)
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (199.46MB)
Network Drivers and Software
- Broadcom Bluetooth Driver – (22.48MB)
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver – (37.79MB)
Software and Multimedia
- CyberLink Power Media Player Software – (137.18MB)
- Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software – (218.65MB)
- Cyberlink PowerDirector Software – (540.32MB)
- Cyberlink Youcam Software – (278.99MB)
Software and Solutions
- HP SimplePass Identity Protection Software – (92.26MB)
- HP Support Assistant – (38.19MB)
Utility and Tools
- HP AC Power Control Utility – (14.59MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the file by clicking on the driver you need and save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file, it will open, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation process is complete, you can delete the downloaded driver file.
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Pavilion 13-r000 x2 Detachable Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Pavilion 13-r000 x2 Detachable PC you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.
Thank you for visiting this Site.