HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Software and Drivers Download Center for Linux Operating Systems.
HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook PC Driver Downloads
This package creates a bootable diskette or CD that can be used to locally restore or upgrade the System BIOS in the listed notebook models with a 68BCU Family ROM.
Find out about the driver for your desired “HP COMPAQ NOTEBOOK & DRIVERS” model. It contains drivers and software depending on the specific configuration of your computer. Click to access models and drivers. [Click Here]
ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS (68BCU ROM) – Linux-Based
File Version: F.0D
Release date: Feb 16, 2005
File name: sp30434.tar
Compatible Operating System: SUSE Linux 9.1
- Download – (1.59MB)
Fix and enhancements for HP Compaq nx5000
Software Installation instructions
- Download the “SoftPaq .tar” file to a directory on your computer.
- Open Shell and run the following command to unpack the “SoftPaq: tar xf spxxxx.tar”
- Use the following command to execute the package and “continue: sh sp xxxx.sh”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create a bootable CD.
- And finally turn off the Laptop.
- Insert the newly created bootable CD into the CD-ROM drive and restart the computer to update the system BIOS.
DO NOT TURN OFF THE COMPUTER WHILE PERFORMING THESE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
Thank you for visiting this Site.