HP ProBook 640 G8 Notebook PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Software and Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP ProBook 640 G8 Driver Downloads For Windows 10 (x64-bit)
- HP BIOS and System Firmware (T72/T74) – (38.12MB)
Diagnotic and Tools
Firmware, Drivers and Docks
- Realtek HD Audio Driver – (643.69MB)
- Intel Chipset Device Software – (0.69MB)
- Intel Dynamic Tuning – (6.64MB)
- Intel HID Event Filter Driver – (0.95MB)
- Intel Management Engine Driver – (317.54MB)
- Intel Serial IO Driver – (0.79MB)
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 DCH Driver – (42.32MB)
- HP Application Enabling Software Driver – (7.68MB)
Graphics Drivers and Software
- DisplayLink Graphic Driver – (55.61MB)
- Intel Video Driver and Control Panel – (485.36MB)
- NVIDIA Video Driver and Control Panel – (736.17MB)
Mause, Keyboard and Input Devices
- HP Hotkey Support – (16.45MB)
- HP Universal Camera Driver – (21.62MB)
- HP Wireless Button Driver – (0.58MB)
- Synaptics FS7600 WBF Touch Fingerprint Driver – (2.68MB)
Network Drivers and Software
- Intel Bluetooth Driver – (15.52MB)
- Intel NIC Driver – (1.59MB)
- Intel WLAN Driver – (24.17MB)
- Intel XMM 7360 LTE-A Mobile Broadband Driver – (24.46MB)
- NXP NFC NPC300 Proximity Driver – (1.89MB)
Drivers and Software
- HP Notifications – (16.76MB)
- HP Privacy Settings – (43.35MB)
- HP Programmable Key (SA) – (57.21MB)
- HP Connection Optimizer – (8.63MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
Ports / Connectors: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5 Gbps data transfer rate, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10 Gbps data transfer rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4), 1 headphone / microphone combo, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 AC power source.
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP ProBook 640 G8 PC Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP ProBook 640 G8 you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.