HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Available Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 Driver Downloads
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Conexant HD Audio Driver (454.48MB)
- Intel Chipset Driver (3.9MB)
- ASMedia eXtensible Host Controller (xHCI) Driver (11.60MB)
- Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver (8.21MB)
- Intel HID Event Filter Driver (1.51MB)
- Intel Management Engine Driver (135.41MB)
- Intel Sensor Hub Driver (3.45MB)
- Intel Virtual Buttons Driver (2.8MB)
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 Secure Connect (147MB)
- Intel Sensor Hub Component Driver (16MB)
- Intel WLAN Driver (200.2MB)
- Broadcom Ethernet Controller Driver (49MB)
- Broadcom Ethernet Controller Drivers (64 bit) (For external docks) (1.8MB)
- Intel Network Connection Driver (50.1MB)
- Intel Video and Control Panel Driver (242MB)
- HP Universal Camera Driver (42.4MB)
- Wireless Button Driver (4.3MB)
- Intel Bluetooth Driver (41.20MB)
- Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver Driver (12MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Driver (16MB)
- Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver (5MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver (26.70MB)
- Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers (23.91MB)
- HP Hotkey Support (11.82MB)
- BIOS Update Driver (15.1MB)
- Diagnostics UEFI Driver (35.8MB)
- Essential System Update (3.2MB)
- HP Collaboration Keyboard Software (32.2MB)
- HP Elite USB-C Docking Station Drivers (100.72MB)
- System Default Settings (4.92MB)
- HP USB-C Dock G4 Firmware (32.62MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
What You Need To Know While Loading A Notebook Computer Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 computer you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.