Compaq Presario B1200 Notebook PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Available Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
Compaq Presario B1200 Notebook Driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- ADI SoundMAX HD Audio Driver – (5MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility – (1.2MB)
- Intel 965GM Graphics Driver – (16.7MB)
- HP Quick Launch Buttons – (19MB)
- Synaptics Touchpad Driver – (25MB)
- Modem Driver Installer – (13MB)
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver – (4MB)
- Ethernet Driver – (35MB)
- Intel PRO/Wireless Driver – (5.6MB)
- HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology – (58MB)
- Intel Matrix Storage Manager – (19MB)
- Intel SATA AHCI Controller Driver – (1MB)
- HPQFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS – (1.8MB)
- ROMPaq for HP Notebook System BIOS – (3MB)
- Advanced Format Hard Disk Information Tool – (23MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
Driver Installation Instructions
- Download the file by clicking on the driver you need and save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file, it will open, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation process is complete, you can delete the downloaded driver file.
What You Need To Know While Loading A Compaq Presario B1200 Notebook Drive
- To improve the performance of the Compaq Presario B1200 Drivers you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.
Thank you for downloading your notebook drivers from our website.