HP Pavilion 13-r100 x2 Detachable PC series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Available Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Pavilion 13-r100 x2 Driver Downloads
Supported Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors) – (8.19MB)
- Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver – (287.33MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – (2.50MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver – (78.51MB)
- Intel Serial IO Driver without Connected Standby Support – (2.7MB)
- Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver – (26.76MB)
- Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver – (169.46MB)
- HP Wireless Button Driver – (4.22MB)
- Intel Virtual Buttons Driver – (1.09MB)
- Broadcom Bluetooth Driver – (22.67MB)
- Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver – (37.31MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver – (11.88MB)
- Realtek Card Reader Driver – (10.46MB)
- CyberLink Power Media Player Software – (137.8MB)
- Cyberlink PhotoDirector Software – (218.22MB)
- Cyberlink PowerDirector Software – (540.58MB)
- Cyberlink Youcam Software – (278.20MB)
- Intel Wireless Display Software – (115.9MB)
- HP SimplePass Identity Protection Software – (92.33MB)
- HP Support Assistant – (38.13MB)
- HP System Event Utility – (3.04MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Pavilion 13-r100 x2 Detachable PC Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Pavilion 13-r100 x2 Detachable PC you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.