HP Notebook 15q-bu010tu series, Most Recent HP Notebook Softwares and Available Drivers Download Center for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
HP Notebook 15q-bu010tu Driver Downloads
Supported Operating Systems;
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 10 version 1903 (64-bit)
Windows 10 version 1909 (64-bit)
- Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver – (275.18MB)
- Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver (Windows 10 v1709) – (274.89MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – (2.47MB)
- Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver – Kaby Lake-Skylake-Braswell-Apollo Lake (Windows 10 v1803) – (4.46MB)
- Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Client Driver – (14.28MB)
- Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver – (76.21MB)
- Intel Trusted Execution Engine Interface Driver – (38.71MB)
- AMD/Intel Switchable Graphics Driver – (572.58MB)
- AMD/Intel Switchable Graphics Driver (Windows 10 v1709) – (600.55MB)
- Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver – (247.09MB)
- HP Wireless Button Driver – (0.62MB)
- Synaptics TouchPad Driver – (181.34MB)
- Intel Bluetooth Driver – (6.96MB)
- Intel WLAN Driver – (19.72MB)
- Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver – (10.96MB)
- Realtek RTL8723BE Bluetooth Driver – (52.88MB)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver – (13.63MB)
- Realtek Card Reader Driver – (16.88MB)
- HP Notebook System BIOS Update – (29.77MB)
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI – (40.36MB)
- CyberLink Power Media Player Software – (151.33MB)
- HP Support Assistant – (34.29MB)
- HP System Event Utility – (18.64MB)
- HP Connection Optimizer – (4.49MB)
- HP Orbit – (10.09MB)
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site (here)
What You Need To Know While Loading A HP Notebook 15q-bu010tu Drive
- To improve the performance of the HP Notebook 15q-bu010tu you are using, you must keep the driver software up to date.
- This Computer Driver is only valid for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Beware that Windows Operating System is how many bits.
- You can view that the driver is installed from Device Management.
- Desktop => My Computer => Right Click => Manage => Device Manager => Related Driver.
- Driver Do not interrupt internet connection while downloading.
- Drivers are scanned by the Virus Program.